We have an immediate
vacancy for a Field Service Engineer.
This is a hands on engineering role which will require a flexible approach &
willingness to travel throughout Ireland.
The successful candidate will be responsible for on-site installation, set-up,
calibration & servicing of Inspection, weighing & measuring equipment & plant
instrumentation. This includes; troubleshooting, diagnosing / fault finding &
repairs. Providing on-site customer training in application and operation of
products. Carry out in-house repairs, servicing, and calibration jobs in our
- Degree, Diploma or a Time served Apprenticeship in relevant field.
- 2+ years of relevant experience as a Technician/ Engineer.
- Good understanding of electrical / electronic, instrumentation
equipment & processes.
- Experience maintaining & troubleshooting process machinery,
instrumentation & equipment.
- Have a full, clean Driving Licence.
- Desire and ability to work effectively on own initiative under
minimal supervision in highly regulated environments.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills are essential as the
successful candidate will be required to interface with
customers both on
site and over the telephone.
If you are interested in the above role, please email your CV to
Closing date for applications: Sunday 31st of August 2014.